Monday, May 19, 2008

Phase I complete!

Since I've succeeded in making through the past 7 days (with only one post coming a day late)* I'll be moving on to Phase II, which will last for an additional 23 days until June 10th.

This week I'll be forcing myself to correct my poor habit of writing at the very end of the day. I think having a fresher mind might not lead to some better work.

Thanks for those of you who have been keeping up. Feel free to post your comments! If you don't like it, there's a good chance that I don't like it either, so don't feel afraid to say so. The only way a composer gets better is with criticism, and without any former instruction (which still feels a bit weird) I'm sort of running through the woods with a blindfold on.

So, comment away. Here's to the next 23 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work so far! I just got back from Canada so I listened to all the stuff.
- Patrick