Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thirty-two. (Day 9.)

Ok, if I haven't felt productive in the past week I most likely made up for it today after a four hour stretch of composing.




I think that would make the entire development. I hate to say it, but the stuff I wrote for Eleven just really seems tacked on at the end, even though I sort of set up just about everything you hear through out the entire piece and made sure the transition into it was fairly smooth. (That long pause is supposed to be a brief pause. And the oboe sounds like a cat being strangled in the last part, though I have no idea why.) I'll have to mess around with it some more and see if I can get it to fit.

PDF and mp3 are the complete thing, because I figured it would be best for you all to hear it in its entirety at this point. I feel like I just ran a marathon. Done for the day.

1 comment:

Big Onion said...

Just figured out a way to fix the transition to what was Eleven. I'll do it tomorrow, though. After 8 pages, I'm beat!